Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting Started

Here we go! I LOVE to blog surf and there are so many wonderful ideas out there. It is so hard to keep track of where it was that I saw that one wonderful idea I want to make. So.....instead if trying to print them all or write down all the links I think I will put them all here! In one place! Wow what a great idea (I stole from other people that have craft blogs for the same reason)! I might even throw some of my own ideas on here. So here it is my collection of ideas, things I make, things I want to make and things that inspire me. Maybe someone else out there will like what they see or even get a great idea from something here. Who knows, but mostly this is just a place for me to put all the great ideas out there in one place. Thanks to all the great blogs and all those that inspire me to make something!

No comments:

Post a Comment